Hello guys! SO its finally summer, so you know what that means! WARM WEATHER, HOT SAND, AND COLD DRINKS! BUT wait don’t forget about high school graduations and college graduations. I recently went to my cousins graduation, and she asked me to help her decorate her graduation cap. SO this is what we came up with, she is also a criminal justice major, so this worked great for her major. Continue reading Graduation cap inspiration
Sometimes we are forced to go through things we don’t ever expect we would get to experience. Today is my birthday and so far every year for the past ten years, I’ve always cried on my birthday. The saddest truth is I cry not because I expect too much but because I care too much. I have been stabbed in the back by the ones who I thought loved me. Those people hurt me more than strangers. They have supported me less than strangers. This doesn’t make me weaker though, it makes me stronger. Living with fake people making fake promises shows me the type of person I don’t want to be. I hope to those who are having a bad day, you can see your not alone. Change it around and put a pretty smile on your face and work towards your dreams. They will make you happy not people. Not your parents, not your friends, not your boy friend, husband or anyone else. Only you can do that to yourself. I hope you have an awesome day. It might start bad don’t finish it bad.
So this past weekend when I went to NYC, I actually saw the Best of France fashion show. I wasn’t there for long, but I did see a lots of singing, dancing, cool venders, and also the best part… FOOD! I believe the hair and makeup was done by L’oreal.
One of the vendors i saw was selling heels, and I know what your thinking, Your probably not interested because you can get that at Walmart too ( Wait who shops there again?) Anyway, the heels that this lady was selling were removable. So basicallly you have your black flats, which you can add any type of heel. You can have from no heel and take it to beyonce’s heels! JK.
We also walked around the Plaza Hotel, I seem to love that place since I mention it in every one of my blog right.
The night ended with eating artichoke pizza, falafels, and falafel over rice ( Platters ).
Btw if you haven’t tried artichoke pizza, I don’t know what your waiting on, because its delicious!
The best thing this time was I actually didn’t even plan what I would be doing in the city. My friends and I just parked the car and walked around, and this is why I love NYC. There is always something going on, and there is never a dull moment.
What do you guys usually do in the city? Leave a comment, and I’ll be sure to try it out! Give me cool ideas 😀 thanks.
HiNT: IF your a coffee lover like me, you will love this DIY!!
Although I’m ready to wear hoodies and comfy boots, I am not looking forward to it. That means winter is right around the corner. Winter means rough skin, less sunlight, and dark cold nights. The only good thing about winter is having a big hot cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows, yUMMY. Anyway, protect your hands and skin now, to make sure winter is easier on your body. Hop over to youtube channel, and watch my diy to find out how you can protect your fragile hands.
I finally made an actual YouTube video. I would really appreciate it if you can check it out. Here I showed you how to make use of some free sea shells you get from the beach. If you don’t get a chance to go to the beach often, then this is a great way to save those sea shells you collect at the beach, and keep them as a part of your memory.
One of the greatest things to do in summer is go down to the beach relax on some warm sand, swim in the water, and take advantage of the cool things that go around you. I hope you like this DIY and don’t forget to tag me if you recreate it in your own way. Again, thank you so much!!!
Check out my video on my youtube channel also, and please follow me on there as well 😀
Click on the link below to watch the video. Thank you, enjoy!
Ever wonder what you can do with those old ugly shirts? Well, don’t worry, I solved that problem for you. I found an old ugly shirt in my closet, and began stitching.
Continue reading Old shirt to new bag
Every girl wants that picture perfect, breath taking, and romantic date with her boy friend. Don’t worry your about to get just that, so let’s begin.
1. Everyone loves going to the beach in the summer because there is nothing more refreshing then swimming in the ocean. But! The city life is just as beautiful in the summer. Make a trip to the plaza hotel and spend your evening tasting some authentic cuisines from around the world, and the best part is that to get your hands on these dishes, you don’t have to go to different places, it’s all in the same place! HOW CONVENIENT. Continue reading NYC DATE IDEAS
Hey guys! I’ve posted a video to my YouTube channel of my JEAN JACKET MAKEOVER. I had an old jean jacket which was just collecting dust, plus it just looked old, in a bad way. So I decided to cut the sleeves off the jacket, and added sleeves from an old hoodie that I had laying around.
Tip: when you cut the sleeves off, leave the seems of both the jean jacket as well as the hoodie.
By having the seem on, it will allow you to have an even length on both sides.
Before sewing inside out, make sure to line the seems up, try the jacket on to make sure the sleeves are even. THERE YOU GO! you just got a new jacket… kinda…
Tip: Once you line the seems up, sew under the two parallel seems. It will give the jacket a clean edge, when you turn it inside out.
Tell me if you tried this at home, and make sure to tag me on instagram! If you liked this please like it and follow follow follow, and did I mention, IT’s FREE to follow, so hey, don’t be shy 😀
Thank you, see you soon.
Throwing a party isn’t for everyone, let’s just face it. But, don’t worry, that will change soon 😀 So let’s start planning so you can start partying… wooo! [ Don’t drink too much… JK, I am not your mother.]
- Heavy weight construction paper (lots of it and in lots of colors)
- Sticks ( Either craft sticks or even Kabob sticks)
- Kabob sticks are cheaper 😛
- Glittery paper ( in different colors obviously )
- Draw mustaches, lips, and glasses. ( Don’t know how to do that, I got you covered)
- Use different shapes and sizes of each to have variety
- Use that stencil you created in the last step to draw on the construction paper. Draw as many as you would like of each types of the mustaches, lips, and glasses.
- using different colors of heavy weight construction paper adds color to your props. [ Use glittery paper because its a conversation starter when you have pink glittery mustache 😉 ]
- After having your props on the construction paper, its time to cut those shapes out. snip snip snip
- Finally, your ready to glue your props to a stick so they can be uses at the party!!
- Using a hot glue gun works best, because it will hold the props for the rest of the night.
Ever go through your old headbands?
I recently just found one and it was just falling apart. So, decided to do something with it and share it with you guys 😀
Nail polish remover (optional) and tape.
2. Mark the design you would like to make on the headband. I used tape to expose some areas where I wanted to apply nail polish.
3. Use various colors to design your headband. Also, do not forget to put a clear coat, it gives a nice shine.
4. Let it dry completely. Finally take off the tape and show off your new headband.